Nałęczowski Rower Miejski - frequently asked questions
1.Who do I contact for help?
If you have any questions or problems related to the Nałęczowski City Bike, please contact our hotline at 81 475 75 07
2. What to do to be able to ride the Nałęczów City Bike?
- register via the Filfri mobile application available on Google Play and the App Store or at https://naleczow.filfri.eu/
- check your e-mail and click on the activation link received in the e-mail
- top up your account in the application or on the website with the amount of at least 19 PLN. If you want to ride a bike longer without fear that you will run out of funds for further rentals, top up them with the amount of PLN 20-30
- go to the nearest station, select a bike and scan the QR code on the handlebar or on the back of the bike
3.How to rent a bike?
You can rent a bike using the Filfri mobile application
- download the Filfri app from Google Play or the App Store
- when logging in, enter your phone number with the prefix 48 xxx xxx xxx and PIN
- scan the QR code on the handlebar or on the back of the bike
- wait a few seconds for the bicycle to communicate with the server (usually it takes 3 to 5 seconds)
- the Smart Lock clamp is released, you will hear a characteristic click and a beep
- download the selected bike from the stand and enjoy the ride on the Nałęczowski City Bike
IMPORTANT: If you want to stop for a moment without the need to return the bike, use the STOPPING function in the mobile application and close the smart lock. The parking time will be included in the rental time. To resume your ride, unlock the bike in the app again
4.How to return the bike?
- Put the bike in the selected position in any station of Nałęczowski Rower Miejski
- Close the Smart Lock clamp on the back of the bike. The system will automatically recognize the return of the bike. If you return outside of the station, an additional fee may apply
- When the station is full, leave the bike as close to the selected station as possible.
IMPORTANT: Nałęczowski Rower Miejski operates within the administrative boundaries of the Nałęczów Commune. Returning the bike outside the area of operation results in the imposition of an additional fee - PLN 200
5.What is the maximum bike rental time?
The maximum time of renting a bike is 12 hours exceeding means an additional fee of - 200 PLN
We wish you pleasant and safe use of the Nałęczów City Bike